Monday, October 20, 2008

Resources

Here are two books that have helped me to think of things to do with Silas.  


1. The Toddler's Busy Book by Trish Kuffner  
I love this one because you don't buy a lot of things to make the crafts or games or you already have it on hand.

2.  365 Games Smart Babies Play by Sheila Ellison and Susan Ferdinandi
This one is good because he has games and ideas from birth to 15 months.

Also
3.  Super Baby Food by Ruth Yuron
This one is really helpful for making your own baby food, how much food for what age, and recipes



1 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! I was able to open your blog and I LOVE looking at all the pictures!! You guys look like you are really enjoying your new home! I wish I lived closer so we could go do all those fun things together! Oh and the playing with flour thing looks like a lot of fun! I might have to try that one day! Love you bunches and can't wait to see you over the holidays!