Monday, January 19, 2009

"The Worst of Sinners"

I have been reading this book by Dave Harvey "When Sinners Say I Do" and have learned so much.  I recommend this book to all married couples.  I am reading now about understanding I am the worst of sinners.  Some other quotes from the book that I need to grow in are:  "When I find myself walking in the shoes of the worst of sinners, I will make every effort to grant my spouse the same lavish grace that God has granted me," and "understanding I have an ongoing need of a Savior."  You probably know we have been remodeling a house, and it seems like that is all I think about here lately rather than caring for my husband.  I am thankful for this book and will hopefully finish reading it.  I always start a book, get halfway through and start another one.



1 comments:

Kate said...

How fun he just spoke at our church the other day!!! I will have to read that!! Hope you are doing well!! Miss you!