Sunday, December 14, 2008

New House Remodeling




Our 100 year old house is getting a little facelift.  We are moving the existing kitchen into another room and tearing down a wall to make it more open, and redoing the original hardwoods.  Kevin and our friends here in RI have been working so hard at making this happen, we have a contractor doing the major work.  We move in now not until Jan. sometime.  


But just a side note, a lot of people here in RI have lost their job or are about to and it has made me really appreciate our home.  I PRAISE GOD for his many blessings and reminded that he provides these things for us.  I pray that we use these things for his glory and not our own.  Please pray for these people who have lost their job.

3 comments:

jengrusy said...

Melissa,
I am so excited for you guys that you got a house. I love the hardwood floors. They look sweet! We pray that things at Grace Harbour are going well for you guys and that the Lord is encouraging you in your ministry there. I also pray that God is providing you with good friends and fellowship there. Silas is as cute as ever! We love you guys and miss you.
Jenny

Stephanie Kay said...

That picture of the 3 guys is hysterical! I look forward to seeing the house when it's completed.

Alissa:Adventurer said...

Oh man I totally love that picture haha!